Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


Stress levels normal...........computer drama fixed.....and it's a beautiful day. Thank goodness!!

Today started with a lovely breakfast, a leisurely walk to nan & pop's house for morning tea and then back to working on the studio. Even though I'm not doing any of the work ( except bring tea & biscuits)it's exciting.

The weather is lovely, just cool enough to be comfortable still in short sleeves and great sleeping weather.

Still working on my new quilt. I have made changes to design images as well as colour choices....that's what designing is all about. Drawings are great on paper but don't always translate to fabric well and some colours just fall into place.
I wasn't using any brown ( chocolate ) until I started arranging the design elements and it just happened. I guess everything really is a little better with chocolate! I'm really pleased with the result at this stage and will show more soon.
Also, there is a fashion show at caboolture 15th May showcasing some wonderful new designers. One creative and talented designer Antje Palandt will be exhibiting her felted wearable designs...check out these link: website, blog
Hope all mums enjoy their special day,
Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails