Thursday, August 12, 2010

Close up

The finishing touch for my room is this gorgeous painting by talented local artist, Karen James. So many cute details and yes, that's me sewing....I even have a little "bee' pin.

Must get up early for a busy day tomorrow as I'm off to the Exhibition helping supervise a group of yr 10 students...then back to finish quilting my chocolate & pink quilt. It's coming along nicely and I'm really happy with it. Hopefully I'll have a picture of the finished quilt to share next post.

Wishing you a lovely day also.
Deb

2 comments:

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Thank you for the closer look - it looks even better close up and how special to have a painting of your self (I'm very jealous lol).

ASinOZ said...

Hi, Deb, hope you're going very well. BIG Congrats for your STUDIO! Wow, it looks wonderful. I can imagine how happy you are, really. I wish you endless creativity and every time enough thread and cute buttons for your sewing projects.

*bighugs* Antje

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails