Monday, January 31, 2011

Newest additions

This is little Oscar...born 15th Dec. Olivier now has a little brother and we are proud grandparents once again.....beautiful boy!

My new Gypsy Bandana fabric by Michael Miller....the colours are magnificent. This, to me, was a standout at the Melbourne quilt market and I knew I just had to work with it. I have made bags and prepared kits from this fabric...just waiting on finishing the accompanying revised pattern.

Everyone is back at school and it's very hot...cyclones looming and all the other fun things that happen at this time of year. My friend Bohdana in Prague mentioned it's snowing there and they must wait 2 months for the sun.... what an amazing world. I must show you her beautiful award winning doll "Fire". She is a very talented doll maker indeed.



Another lovely friend, Angela from Brazil has sent images of dolls made from my patterns...they are always beautifully made and look fantastic. This doll is made from a Warm Hearts pattern.



Time for lunch.
Take care
Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails