Friday, April 25, 2008

In the beginning....

This is my very first blog. Having an interesting time setting it all up....should be simple I'm told!
Just trying to find the time to do it justice.

I have just sent out the second project for the Doll Club at last and working hard at having the next one ready for June. This year is almost half over...where does it go !

I plan on having lots of interesting doll making info to share in this blogging journey, as well as a little glimpse of my world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
Nice to see the creator behind the Wattlebee name.
Have been a great fan of your dolls for a while now and I plan to check regularly, now you have started your blog, to see what fantastic dolls you have come up with.
Simply love 'em.
Cheers
Vera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails