Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lazy Dayze

The weather is brilliant today...too nice to be indoors. The boys have gone fishing, suposedly catching dinner, and I just can't get motivated to do any of the things I should be doing, eg. sewing. I have been asked to do the 'birthday doll' for Country Threads mag, which is really exciting because it's such fun to see a design in print. I also really enjoy working with the girls from the magazine. I've gotten as far as drawing up an idea, but it will happen....think it's due in 2 weeks....oh dear!

The fishermen are home ( plan B -Lasagne tonight).


The kitchen looked a bit like a laboratory earlier, vinegar, glass jars, eggs, other asorted bits & pieces...all in the name of science I was told. My 14 year old popped an egg into a glass full of vinegar, after about 4 hours, hey presto! The shell dissolves leaving a soft transparent ball. ....if you like that sort of thing!

Exhibit A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails