Friday, September 12, 2008

Still here just tired!

Hi everyone,
Another busy week or so; started on study projects....Conceptual Art & the language of materials, pretty interesting but I haven't been able to switch off, I guess that's something you learn as well.
It was our 29th wedding anniversary last week and I cooked a special dinner...yes I know it's work but I love doing it. Beautiful roses were presented, it was a such an enjoyable evening. Can't believe the time has flown by so quickly.
Presenting proof of flowers....he's gotten better over the years so all my training hasn't been in vain.

Sorry, too many shots of roses? They just came out well & I couldn't choose just one.

The birthday issue of Australian Country Threads comes out 12th September with my doll 'Hip Hip Hooray", they may not have called her that in the magazine though. I'm almost ready to send the latest one for January's issue....just have to check the pattern and bundle things up.

Looking forward to the school holidays coming up next week. I seem to be saying that a lot, but luckily they do come up often ...thank goodness! All the Xmas Club members will be sent the first of the club patterns on Monday. All Australian orders will be received before school break up.
Don't forget to check out Holly's new buttons - Sushi....can you believe it!

Take care

Deb

1 comment:

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Glad you are enjoying the course, it sounds quite involved.

I'm looking forward to receiving my Xmas club parcel, as its starting to get even colder here - perfect for thinking about Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails