Friday, November 25, 2011

Two in a row!!









A lovely friend in Brazil has sent images of dolls made from my patterns and I wanted to showcase them as she makes them with such skill and care...and beautiful fabric choices. Thanks Angela.



A proud mum moment! Holly's dream job is about to start and she is very excited. She will be working at the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane at the Children's Centre. Her first exhibition job will be for Pip and Pop's "We miss you magic land". The exhibition looks amazing. Next, we just have to wait for an offer from QUT and she is off and running. Holly has done all the hard work and completed her senior studies, applied for a Fine Art & Visual Art course, had her interview and now awaits results I guess. Meanwhile it is nice to have her company and imput during the holidays.
A beautiful apron made especially for me. What a lovely gift. The fabric is really smart and the styling is perfect...I love retro! Thank you Amie. I would love a dress out of this fabric.

If you are experiencing cool or cold weather in your part of the world I'd love to be there too. I hate the hot weather and it is humid as well as just plain hot here at the moment. Hubby has some insulation batts to help in the studio and I have pestered him for air conditioning as well. Just have to afford the power now! How nice it will be though. I think it might be a good trade off, more time in my studio means more peace for him:)



Making Pizza for dinner tonight.




Take care



Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails