Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bermuda Triangle ?

There have been some very 'spooky' things happening lately. Yesterday we were about to do some video taping again for the DVD when I removed the battery from the camera to 'help' recharge it....totally forgot that that's NOT how you do it. Couldn't find the recharger; which is not surprising under the circumstances, and in the process somehow lost the battery. I have turned the studio & house upside down in my effort to find it, but to date no luck. I couldn't remember even putting it down, couldn't retrace my steps because it was a complete blank. To make matters worse I'd been looking for some other item earlier in the day and had no luck there either. The last straw was losing a card while out purchasing new fabrics today. Did the search through the bag, patting pockets, going back to the sales assistant etc, got in my car & went straight home.............and no, I didn't trip over the battery when I got in.
It's all too spooky. I really hope it goes in threes and I'm over it. I'm sure I'll laugh about it later, perhaps when I forget about the cost of my new battery!

Lighter side...aren't these ribbons just beautiful? I found them today and can't wait to see what can be done with them. I love the colour combinations and simple, fun shapes.

Very happy with myself for finishing & sending the Australiana doll off to Australian Homespun ahead of schedule. I really hate to let anyone down so she is in their capable hands now and I'm looking forward to seeing her in print in Jan '09. Seems like such a long way away but I know it will be here all too soon. This following link has some projects & info on next issues -http://www.completecraft.com.au/projects

Christmas Club projects are on the design board now. There will be three, starting September through to Nov, and I haven't decided whether to make them as kits or patterns as we have done both before. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on this. I'll have some pics to show soon.

It is supposed to get really chilly tomorrow- 17 deg....I'm sure some of you will be saying that's not cold! But for here...well, it is a little nippy. Time for a hot chocolate right about now and check out my new fabric stash.

Happy sewing

Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails