Thursday, July 31, 2008

That time again!

Hi Everyone,

I'm still here. Feeling a little sore & sorry for myself lately having had a few little health hiccups. All's fine now but everything else goes out the window at times like this and I couldn't think of designing at all.
Now I can't wait, still have those spots ( fabric not me) to have fun with....... definitely my next project.

The boys were all away last week at a major fishing competition despite their fair share of rain, a good time was had by all and I do mean all......my daughter & I enjoyed the peace & quiet too. I had lots of spare time (so I thought) to catch up on projects. Even though it didn't turn out that way we still enjoyed a little time to ourselves.

It's that time again with Xmas Club starting in September I wanted to show the first project "Evening Star". There will be three angels in the Club range and I will show them as I get them finished. I decided they will all be offered as kits as I think everyone appreciates having all the materials necessary on hand when they just want to get stuck in and create, as well as being time poor at that end of the year, so I can help out by providing kits. I have had buttons made to suit the projects and all the details will be sorted & available on the website soon.


Here's a glimpse of "Evening Star" She's a nice easy one. I also find, as handmade gifts are the best kind, that these Christmas patterns are used on many occasions for special gifts. My mum & sister do this for me and I can tell you, each doll tells a story and never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Off to do some creating...have fun & happy sewing
Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my pattern its looks great can't wait to get started with it, thank you so much. I love the 'Evening Star' and I will definitely be signing up for the Christmas Club. Glad you're feeling better, I hate being off colour as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails