Monday, August 4, 2008

Paradise

Greetings from Paradise,

Well it seemed that way on the weekend. We had a lovely, much needed, 3 days away at Rainbow Beach (think Fraser Island) and the weather didn't let us down.

Just had to take a photo of the camels. They are a quirky attraction and are often seen taking passengers for a tour along the beach. Haven't done that yet myself...they are a long way up!


I went for a good walk, picked over shells and tip toed at the edge of the crystal clear water...such a treat and I made sure I took some close-up shots of some shells ( one of them is my new screen saver).

This is over from the shops on the headland, looking out at the water...Fraser Is is to the left of the picture just out of view.

Back to work now, I have the last Doll Club project to photograph, another doll for Australian Country Threads, three Xmas Club dolls to complete and lots more goodies to come.

Take care & I hope you have your slice of paradise too!

Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails