Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting closer

How many sleeps to Christmas? Not many & not enough somehow, considering I leave everything to the last moment.

I have gotten this year's Xmas Club up & running though & the three angel projects are finished, photographed, displayed on my wall and info where it should be.

Angels always make me smile so I can never have too many.

I've added the embroidery on her skirt and tacking around the heart. Then to writing up the pattern etc. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've decided to supply these projects as complete kits so that you can get in and make them ( no excuse for UFO's).

I will have some interesting news regarding classes in doll making featuring my patterns overseas soon. It's an exciting new development and will help to spread the enjoyment of doll making in areas that are new to this craft. Best wishes to B in this endeavour.

Another fishing weekend coming up for the boys...ahhhh! the peace & quiet!

Back to work and perhaps a hot mug of soup....ahhhh! soup!

Happy sewing

Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails