Thursday, August 21, 2008

Smell the Roses

A timely reminder. Saw this on the internet and thought..... perfect! I had a new delivery of fabric arrive today from Sandi at Crafty Lady.
The ' Peace on Earth' & ' Posh' range from Moda are absolutely beautiful and beg to be made into something special. The ' Peace on Earth ' Charm pack is definitely destined for a Christmas inspired small wall quilt.

Wow ! more spots, there's some yummy ones inside the bundle too.
Thank you to all who have joined the Xmas Club, I'm going to be very busy I can see, but I so enjoy doing it.
Till next post,
Deb
ps. I'm going to unwrap the bundles now.....they look so neat in their little blocks, but I just have to lay them out to see them in all their glory before I call it a night.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails