Sunday, August 10, 2008

Red

Hi Everyone,
I've been madly trying to catch up and finally have something to share. I've titled her 'Red' for obvious reasons, and after all, nothing evokes Christmas like the colour red.


I had so much fun playing around with this one as I love being able to use up scraps of fabric, and quite honestly you never really know what you end up with when using scraps. You can make her over & over & she will always be different. I love the cute little stocking and you could dress her up further for the season with a candy cane popped in the stocking.

All three Xmas Club dolls are ready now....here's a glimpse of the other one.
She's not quite finished in this photo, but you can get an idea of the end result.
Just have to organise the info for you all and have it up on the website......sounds like a job for the Exhibition holidays coming up this week. As I have mentioned before I really appreciate any school holiday and these two lovely days will come in handy.
Well back to work...and there's lots of it! If I'm good I may get to watch a little of the Olympic coverage tonight.
Happy sewing
Deb


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails