Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wet, wet, wet.

Hi everyone,

Beautiful rain is falling outside my window, so perfect for sewing......... and chocolate eating unfortunately!

Thanks Debby for your comment, lovely to hear from you.

I promised to post a full image of "Pocket full of Miracles"...here she is -

It's also a perfect weekend to write up the pattern so it won't be long before she will be available in the shop.

I visited an interesting website recently and just love their fabrics, I'm a sucker for gorgeous fabric & these are delicious.... http://www.printscharming.com.au/home.htm

Sorry it's only a quick post but I wanted to show her off and I will have more news soon. Remember the competition...leave a comment by July 8 & you will go in a drawer to win a pattern for her.

Have a lovely weekend

Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails