Monday, October 20, 2008

Show & Tell

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post before bed as it's been a long day. Pretty happy with the journal covers...the dowel button worked a treat too! Easy to make yet smart looking.

Here are the two finished covers for the Poinsettia ( Xmas one) and the little birds.



I stitched around the middle bird and up & down the stripes for a little contour, you could do the same around the flower but I think they look fine as they are. I wanted to keep it simple and compliment the fabric.

Anyway...love to hear what you think. Will be making up the aprons next.

Have a lovely day

Deb

3 comments:

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Wow - are there no limits to your creativity? You are amazing! I love the journal covers, a simple design but so very effective. Looking forward to seeing the aprons.

PS Glad you had a great holiday.

Kazz said...

Hi Deb,
Love the journal covers and the dowel is a great idea as a button.
I see a creativity explosion ahead.
Kazz

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Hi you have been tagged! Check out my blog to see what you should do next!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails