Monday, March 30, 2009

Baking Bunnies

Hi Everyone,

So much to catch up on and Easter nearly here. Do you have the same problem with grown children still not accepting they are too big for the Easter bunny's deliveries? Every year we decide to not buy eggs and every year there are the same disapointed faces....so of course I give in. I'll be looking not eating this time round but hey, I'm having fun collecting non edible bunnies etc.
Holly & I made some very cute bunny biscuits to share at school and had a lot of fun in the process. I was still stuck with clean up though.


A big thank you for the emails I really appreciate it. I'm being a very good girl and am doing very well. There is the slight problem still of blurry vision and having to wait another month before having my eyes checked. ... very frustrating when there is so much to do, but I'm getting there.

I've just purchased a great stash of yummy fabrics and just can't wait to work on them...... need new goggles first!
Bye for now,
Deb
p.s I'am working on a new look for our website. Don't get a fright when you have a look....it will be nice when it's finished.

2 comments:

Kazz said...

Hi Deb,
Love the bunny banner.
Kazz

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

I am loving the changes here on the blog and also on the website - you know how I love a change of background LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails