Thursday, February 11, 2010

A long day!

Hi Everyone,
The rain has stopped for awhile at least and the sun is shining.
It's been a busy day today but very satisfying. Always good to feel you have achieved something. I have been making final preparations for a lovely new website. I'm really happy with it and can't wait for the turn over....hopefully next month. In April, Wattlebee will be celebrating 6 years of doing what we love, so a new fresh website will mark the occasion perfectly.

I have also been organising a big change....more on that soon!

She'll Be Apples ( or Toffee Apple) is finally out and I have a pic of the cover here.

Australian Homespun always present projects in such a beautiful way...don't you think?

I have some more gorgeous versions of my pattern Daisy to show. Angela from Brazil has kindly sent these images and I just had to share. She is a very talented doll maker and has a good eye for colour. Thanks again Angela, I love to see & share your work.

Sitting on the cutest chairs....they even have little 'beauty' spots!

On the school front, we have an Art Camp coming up to beautiful Moreton Island ( about 1 hr 15 min from the Port of Brisbane). White sand and clear water.....and lots of arty things to do. Really looking forward to that. Lots to do to prepare, but good company and so much fun. Warning! I plan on taking lots of photos...

Now I'm off to watch "Murder at the Vicarage" an old Agatha Christie story. Miss Marple is played by Geraldine McEwan...so it is an early one. Hope it's a goodie!

Take care

Deb

4 comments:

Bev said...

She's wonderful, Deb.

Stephanie - My Calico Heart said...

Looking forward to the new website! I have a copy of Homespun in my hands and I love Toffee Apple I will definitely have to have a go at making her.

Wattlebee said...

Thanks Bev, glad you like her.

Deb

Wattlebee said...

Stephanie,
I'd love to see her when completed ...perhaps post a pic too!

Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails