Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sheepish

Sheepish!....In every way. What have I been doing since the first of April? Well, busily getting all my patterns ready for printing. Big job initially setting them up in the format required but all on track now. I've learnt new skills (the very hard way) and excited about the avenues I've taken. A little Sheepish quilt will be hot off the press and available as soon as the patterns arrive ...I will be watching the mail daily.

Thought I'd share some different "Dottys" by two ladies that have kindly pattern tested for me.
Sue made this top...love the variations.

and Glenda's ..... imaginative quilt back..
and an alternate -blanket stitched block... thank you both.

We made some scrumptious biscuits the other day so I have included a link...they are worth trying, but only have a small portion...yeah right! Brown butter toffee blondies from Martha Stewart. I don't think we can buy toffee pieces in the cake making isle in Brisbane at least so my tip is to crush 2 packets of Werthers Originals ( small ones) and use those. Yum! Let me know what you think.

Off to dinner,
Take care
Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails