Monday, April 26, 2010

This weekend

Hi Everyone,
Thought you may like a preview of A Little Sheepish Quilt all finished. This was a joy to make. I love raw edge applique at the moment, it's quick and easy and gives a great result.


this is the cute little "sheepish" toy that is included.

And now for a sneak peek at my next project...well at least the colour selection. I wanted to do something really feminine and sweet....I think these will work nicely.

This is the best thing ever...a new custom built studio. My darling husband & sons are constructing an area that will hold all my paraphanalia and accommodate all I love to do. Holly and I are so excited. I will post photos of their progress as it starts to look interesting. I enjoy watching a building take shape and love to supervise whether it is appreciated or not. Actually sitting in the middle of things and dreaming is more like it, but it is pretty exciting!

Take care
Deb

1 comment:

Bev said...

Your little sheep quilt is darling and I really like the little sheep stuffie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails