Monday, August 22, 2011

Colours of the rainbow

Well not quite but certainly beautiful and certainly the perfect thing to brighten up a miserable day weatherwise. It's drizzly rain and howling wind. Typical August weather I suppose. Did I mention it was cold? I know we are spoilt in Queensland but it has been a cold winter.
Back to colour....I have been playing with my felt and along with this great Gypsy Bandana print ..... ( and my trusty glue pen) which I don't normally use on dolls but has proved a great help.



Some scrunched, tea-stained muslin. Such a beautiful mellow colour and great texture. I have come up with this.



I'm so happy with the results.




Just wanted to say also that I am always ready and willing to share doll making tips or help with projects etc, so please ask or alternately, use this site to share any tips you may have, we all love to learn.


I'm thinking hot chips (naughty!) or soup for lunch....and then back to finishing the instructions for this pattern.



Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails