Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sore feet

I absolutely love Melbourne, the life style, fashion and innovative designers. But my poor feet!



A little colour magic....gorgeous mosaic
A window display( cute bird).....love the vintage lino......
and Kylie's bum......found at Dockside, along with a few other well knowns like Dame Edna Everage, Dame Nellie Melba and Graham Kennedy.


Mum, my sister and I had the best time away. I loved showing them some of the places I love to visit and that they had heard me yabber on about...quite a lot. We ate, laughed, walked, got lost a little, did I mention walked? We learn't which were the best routes down hill.


Mum & sis heading towards the Exhibition Building on route to Melbourne Museum.







A favourite shop is L'uccello - a vintage haberdashery store that I always make a point of visiting (mentioned this before..I Know!! ). This time was no exception and I arrived home with the most beautiful collection of wool felt. The colours are magnificent and I can't wait to use them. Oh, and a couple of the sweetest little cotton reels filled with linen and silk thread.
A cute gelato shop at Dockside.



We really enjoyed seeing the King Tut exhibition....well worth a visit. Each of us bought a silver scarab beetle pendant as a momento.



What I'm working on now? A new angel using some of the wool felt for applique. Bright and colourful with a little twist!



Just awaiting Cherry Pip patterns from Helen and she will be added to the shop.



Take care


Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails