Monday, June 23, 2008

Doll Club Gallery

I wanted to show you one of the dolls made by a Doll Club member living across the globe.

Bohdana has produced this amazing result despite being new to doll making and having to have help in translating the instructions. It was so lovely to be shown this work. I also mentioned to her that it helps me also when questions are asked and I keep that in mind when writing and revising patterns. As materials & equipment were hard for her to find at home I was able to help in that regard, hence the same fabric as the original. I'm always happy to help....so it's all good!

It's always inspirational to see how others interpret a design. Bohdana has been experimenting with tea-staining some more since this photo was taken & working on new techniques with project N0.2, so the sky's the limit now.

Here is Katka ( Kitey)
Best wishes to all the budding doll makers

Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails