Monday, June 2, 2008

Reach for the Stars

We were rained in this weekend...forgotten what rain like that sounds like. Hope it's going in the dams and where it's really needed too. The water is certainly doing wonders for my vegie garden.

It was the perfect weekend to catch up on some sewing and I managed to finish the doll previously mentioned for the Inspiration duo. I decided to enlarge the pattern and the finished result....well, what do you think?
The dress & body are all in one, she was really quick to make and looks fantastic on the wall. She also sports cute little wings - I like angels!
Love her legs....wish mine looked that good!
We had fun trying recipes for a new pressure cooker....where was this incredible machine when I needed it before!!.....when lost in sewing & having forgotten to put dinner on. We had lamb shanks, oxtail stew etc, in record time....delicious!
Also had a catch-up with my friends from "Heart of Gold Creations"- Andrea & Marianne are two very talented ladies as well as being warm & generous friends. I'm lucky to have met them as I'm always inspired after our catch-ups.
I'm off to work on " Pocket full of Miracles " show & tell soon.
Deb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails