Thursday, June 5, 2008

Who needs sleep?

Wow! I'm absolutely amazed at the response to Reach for the Stars. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments about her. I don't think I've been to bed till after 1 am all this week, with getting her ready and then preparing patterns etc.... going a little cross-eyed tonight.

This is the last long weekend for the year. The boys are building a carport to house the cars that seem to be multiplying at home.....children growing up etc. It will be nice when we don't have to do the early morning shuffle of cars.
While they are busy constructing, I'm hoping to do some of the same. I have bought just the right fabric ( I hope) for Inspirations No. 2, I've called her "Pocket full of Miracles" & can't wait to get started.

Love this small floral.

Show and tell soon

Deb :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails